DbStF-MusicMadeAddict(ZTRemix) DbStF-MusicMadeAddict(ZTRemix)

lol you've done it again!

lol once again your music is epic! Nice work on the remix there!!! I look forward to NGHR2 =D 5/5

Z-Tone responds:

yeah im still working on that one:P

Hathor Hardstyleeee Hathor Hardstyleeee

"ughh" -_-

More variation, bigger bass, and the kicks should be a bit louder. The melody basically saved your ass for this review because its quite catchy and also because its you first Hardstyle tune, I'll give you a 4/5. If you want to be big and all that I suggest taking notes from other artists. Listen to thei music and see the differences. I listened to your other ones btw and you have improved but not that much.
DJ LoneWolf

Yelltek - Maddah Fakkah(D Yelltek - Maddah Fakkah(D

Goddamn that was good

Damn man that is perfect. Good job on the bass and this is definateley a good song to pull off the Melbourne Shuffle with. Perhaps a bit faster and then its perfect but anyways a 5/5 is in good order for this song but other than that you did a fantastc job! =D

{Dj-L}Nu-Style Hardstyle (WIP) {Dj-L}Nu-Style Hardstyle (WIP)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnn

wow man this is a pretty good song to shuffle to lol. nice work on the bass ther as well =D

Meonly70 responds:

thanks man :) If you like this check out my other song My punishment

Space Dreams Space Dreams

>:(

dude the flute killed everything. maybe if u practice then yeh it'll be better

*Hellavon*- The Crowd *Hellavon*- The Crowd

Very Wicked

This is pretty awesome man 5/5. you did a fairly good job but then it got a little repettitive. What really got me was when it started to slow down and everything.

NGHardstyleRe-MixCollectionPt1 NGHardstyleRe-MixCollectionPt1

OMFG! :O

Make the third one longer and when is the second one coming cuz this one is teh fuckng best song omg. This is too good man AWESOME work!!!!!!!!!!! 5/5 and downloaded!

Z-Tone responds:

im currently working on the second one as we speak:D
so just hold on a little more
and yeah thanks for the review
you should check my other account too
Hotplurplegnome
anyways im out peace

locked&loaded locked&loaded

noice!

this is great! I really like the middle part^.^ suggestion: dont have your songs too repetitive but keep up the good work there. Make a military one! lol also 5/5

dysfunctional dysfunctional

woa

One vote and it has a 5 lol anyway nice tune ya got there 5/5 it could use something extra but all in all this is amazing

{i} Armoured Cavalry {i} Armoured Cavalry

meh

this could us a little more work but yah this is good. its missing something 5/5